BE PART OF #MICROBIZMATTERSDAY 2017
Here’s a great opportunity to get 4 tickets for £495 to the main event broadcast from Pimlico Plumbers plus loads of promotion for your company. Bring along your micro business owner customers/suppliers. All money from VIP Pass sales (4 tickets) goes to cover our Head Roadies expenses – they give their time free.
If you believe that micro business matters then Friday 13th January 2017 is a date for your diary, the third #MicroBizMattersDay dedicated to recognition, action and learning for micro business owners across the world.
2017 will be bigger and better than previous years with parties being held in different cities across the globe to celebrate so many great things the smallest of businesses do to ensure community and economic development.
Created by Tina Boden & Tony Robinson OBE, founders of Enterprise Rockers C.I.C., 2017 will see the event coming live from the HQ of one of the Premier Partners for this year Pimlico Plumbers, London’s largest plumbing and service company founded by Charlie Mullins in 1979.
You can show your support and share why you think #MicroBizMatters, as well as being part of a live event taking place on the day at Pimlico Plumbers from 12 noon until 2.00pm, by purchasing one of only 25 VIP Passes (4 tickets) available at a cost of £495.00 (V.A.T. is not applicable).
Each VIP Pass includes:
4 tickets to the live event at Pimlico Plumbers, London from 12 noon until 2.00pm on Friday 13th January 2017 including drinks and a light lunch.
- An opportunity to display a roller banner stand (no more than 800mm x 2000mm) around the perimeter of the room where the event will be held that will be seen when the livestreaming takes place. (Roller banner stands must be provided by the VIP Pass holder at their own cost)
- A small business logo of the VIP Pass holder displayed on the home page of microbizmattersday.rocks website that links to a profile page.
- A profile page on the microbizmattersday.rocks website that includes a 100 word bio, a video lasting no longer than 5 minutes that gives hints and tips for micro business owners and 250 words about ‘ Why You Think #MicroBizMatters’.
- A 35 word bio with logo in the #MicroBizMattersDay 2017 programme.
- The opportunity to promote the livestreaming of the #MicroBizMattersDay event to your networks via a link we will provide to embed in your website.
- A mention of your support in Editors Notes on each press release issued.
- Sharing of your support across social media channels in the build up to and during #MicroBizMattersDay 2017
We encourage VIP Pass holders that are not micro business owners to use one of their tickets for the live event to bring a micro business owner customer or network member who can be included in interviews throughout the event and also in photographs with celebrity guests – why not run a competition or raffle to get your micro business customers or suppliers involved?
Don’t forget it’s strictly #NoHatNoEntry.